IL Oak Brook
Finance Planning / Analysis
Job Posting Title:
This role is a key position that is responsible for providing pricing guidance and supporting consistent pricing practices to meet both short-term and long-term financial and strategic business objectives. This role requires significant collaboration with our Business Units, Customer Sales, and functional partners. This role will also manage two direct reports.
- Collaborate with the Business Units (BU's) and functional groups (Sales, Marketing, Cost Accounting, Supply Chain, etc.) to build cohesive pricing strategies needed to meet both short-term and long-term financial and business objectives.
- Evaluate pricing assumptions for reasonableness within the context of customer, BU strategic objectives, and financial targets, with sensitivity to potential implications of various price points.
- Pricing recommendations and what if financial scenarios for customer bids and critical path pricing exercises
- Support Sales and Management in execution of price changes, price/bid tracking, and any other initiatives or pricing activities covered by the revenue management team
- Team player and contributor on departmental & divisional projects and initiatives
- Provide oversight including roles/responsibilities for one direct report supporting pricing activities
- Provide mentorship and support professional development for direct report through regular feedback on goals and developmental opportunities.
- BS Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics with 5+ years of experience
- Relevant experience to include advanced pricing analytics and P&L understanding
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to strategical influence
- Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills
- Strong planning, project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Managing direct reports
- Previous financial experience in CPG / Manufacturing environment
- Experience with SAP, BPC, and/or BI
- High level of understanding of commodity markets, logistics, or costing in a CPG environment is a plus
- Travel is generally not required, but may at times be necessary
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1