Chief Digital Officer
COMPANY’ Chief Digital Officer (CDO) for North America focus is to drive our organization to digital excellence. The CDO will translate the company's business strategy and operational needs into a digital transformation plan and projects, and empower the organization through a digital mindset, capability, and solutions, to improve the daily operation, change the business model, and upgrade the customer experience.
Additionally, the CDO will:
- develop a clearly defined, forward-looking digital strategy for COMPANY North America in alignment with the global strategy
- identify new and/or improve existing tools – AI, CRM, E-Commerce, etc. – that can support, enhance, and improve our solutions and services to the customers
- lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Ideal candidate has 8+ years related experience, a degree in business, technology, or engineering, and an innovative / growth mindset.
- A proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects, and an understanding of core business processes and associated technical solutions are required.
- Experience managing and leading a digital team, proven influencing, and collaboration skills, plus ERP implementation and management experience are essential.
- SAP experience, a graduate degree, as well as experience working in an intercultural environment strongly preferred.