Ref ID: 01300-0011907414
Compensation: $39.59 to $45.84 hourly
The ideal candidate for this Paralegal position possesses the ability to think critically while providing research and administrative support. Robert Half might have an immediate position for you, if you are a Paralegal with passion for the legal field. Candidates in the Chicagoland area may be interested in applying for this long-term contract / temporary opportunity. Motivated candidates who exercise focus, good computer skills, and organizational qualities, will be preferred for this position.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Provide legal assistance to corporate attorneys
-Assist is preparation and filing of corporate forms and reports, including SEC reports
- Coordinate approvals and signatures of documents
-Assist and preparation of board and committee materials and resolutions
- Support attorney through all stages of project work
- Possess organizational skills and prioritization methods to successfully take on heavy workload
- Detailed, accurate, and an ability to handle confidential information
- Capable of taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Prowess with word processing and spreadsheets highly sought after
- Well-founded grasp of Corporate ParaLegal
- In House, Corporate law experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with corporate governance
- Wide ranging experience with proofreading
- Strong familiarity with corporate entity maintenance & subsidiaries
- Practical knowledge of proxy statements, corporate minute books
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Strong problem-solving skills
It is an excellent opportunity to develop case management skills and client relationships while providing training to support staff as well. Additionally, the organization is willing to provide you with competitive compensation. Grow your paralegal career with our help. Contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.