Purchasing / Biller
Creative Financial Staffing
About the Company and Opportunity:
• A leading technology company located in the Northern Suburbs looking to add a Purchasing/Billing Clerk to their expanding team. The Purchasing/Billing Clerk will report to the Accounting Manager.
• The Purchasing/Billing Clerk is responsible for processing purchase orders. They will also perform billing of supplies and service invoices, processing return merchandise authorizations (RMAs), and performing regular inventory item maintenance
• They offer excellent benefits, including 401K match, healthcare, and work/life balanceOverview of the Purchasing/Billing Clerk:
• Process purchase orders to vendors daily.
• Bill all supplies orders and service invoices.
• Add and update items in the system
• Serve as a liaison between our Call Center and our vendors
• Look for ways to best mitigate delays through problem solving and resource management
• Manage RMAs, and follow up consistently with the Call Center to make sure products are returned within the vendor's required timeframePreferred Qualifications for the Purchasing/Billing Clerk:
• 1+ years' experience in purchasing, inventory, or billing experience
• General business understanding (Accounting degree and/or purchasing experience preferred, but not
• Excellent verbal, written, persuasion, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong organizational and follow up techniques
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks appropriately
• Skillful problem-solving abilities
• Proven capability to meet deadlines