Industrial Project Engineer
Enjoy Managing Projects and Developing Custom Industrial Equipment? Take a Closer Look!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jenner Wiggins
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a privately owned industrial air filtration company provide turnkey dust collection systems as well as fans and replacement parts. We strive to provide an exceptional customer experience during our projects by clearly understand our customers goals and needs and providing them a custom designed solution.
Why join us?
- Smaller company with Big Profits!
- Everyone's voice is heard for ideas that can make things better!
- 401(k) + Matching up to 4%!
- Health Insurance!
- Annual company incentive programs!
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our growing equipment team. As a Project Engineer you’ll work directly with customers to understand their project needs and together find the best dust collection solution for their specific project.
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering experience
- Project Management experience
- CAD Experience in (AutoCAD or Inventor)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Sales/Customer Service experience
- Experience in Manufacturing
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with customers to determine needs and goals of equipment and projects.
- Design dust collection system to meet the customer’s needs and budget.
- Create sales proposal for designed equipment.
- Manage projects until completion.
- Assist others as needed on the equipment sales team.
EDUCATION & EXPERINCE:
-Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Good Communication and computer skills
- Experience with CAD programs including AutoCAD and Inventor
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.