Business Initiative Consultant 3 - Client Relationship Groups (CRG) Branch Infrastructure
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States’ leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients’ unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
o Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
o Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
o Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
o Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
o Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
o Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth clients.
This position will lead the assessment, planning, and implementation of business and strategic initiatives, and that enable Branch Infrastructure to achieve its goals in support of the overall Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) and Client Relationship Group (CRG) vision.
In this role, the Business Initiative Consultant 3 will partner with key stakeholders across enterprise, WIM, and CRG to drive the overall administrative activities for the CRG Branch Infrastructure group. This role will partner with business teams to identify and understand the impacts of business changes taking place across Branch Infrastructure, identify trends and recurring issues and ensure timely and effective resolution. Overall organization, tracking, coordination, project planning, follow-up, issue management, senior leadership collaboration are key aspects of this role.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the Head of CRG Branch Infrastructure with responsibilities focused on management and support of all administrative activities. This includes planning, coordinating, tracking and following up to ensure smooth implementation on CRG/Branch Infrastructure initiatives; identifying trends and areas of opportunity.
- Partner with WIM/CRG key stakeholders and COEs to coordinate quick and successful resolution of executive escalations. Effectively communicate status and potential impacts; escalate to senior leadership as needed.
- Provide guidance and leadership to Branch Infrastructure teams in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Create compelling and persuasive presentation materials to communicate initiatives planning, results and learnings to senior leadership
- Develop metrics and track/evaluate performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensure plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Participate in, develop, and provide consulting and support for projects and initiatives with moderate risk to identify and mitigate operational risk in business activities.
- Responsible for working with cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services, and initiatives that are large in scope and complexity.
- Conduct initial and ongoing reviews of business processes across CRG Branch Infrastructure to determine opportunities for process simplification; identify areas to drive operational and client experience improvements.
- Develop and plan implementation approach in support of delivering against CRG Branch Infrastructure and business specific objectives and priorities
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in building and executing strategic plans and roadmaps while leading change across organizational boundaries. He/she will also have experience partnering with senior and executive management to connect strategies across multiple groups, refining thinking and focus, and gaining buy-in on direction and priorities. We are looking for a creative problem solver who is able to quickly identify roadblocks and provide solutions or workarounds. Additionally, it requires strong communication skills with the ability to develop and deliver effective executive presentations and summaries. A key differentiator will be the ability to understand and operate successfully in a complex, heavily matrixed environment. The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement.
This role can be located in any hub location within Wells Fargo's footprint.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
NC-Charlotte: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
FL-Tampa: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
TN-Nashville: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
GA-Atlanta: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
TX-Dallas: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000 Max: $175,500
IL-Chicago: Min: $104,000 Mid: $148,500 Max: $193,100
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Financial services industry experience
- Project management experience
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale initiatives
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
FL-Tampa: 100 S Ashley Dr - Tampa, FL
TN-Nashville: 150 3rd Ave S - Nashville, TN
MN-Minneapolis: 80 S 8th St - Minneapolis, MN
GA-Atlanta: 2839 Paces Ferry Rd - Atlanta, GA
TX-Dallas: 8115 Preston Rd - Dallas, TX
IL-Chicago: 30 S Wacker Dr - Chicago, IL
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.