Operations Specialist - Urology
Medline Industries, Inc.
Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Operations Specialist in the Urology Division based out of our Northfield, IL coporate office and will offer a hybrid working model. The Operations Specialist will ensure proper stocking of inventory in all branches for the Division. You will coordinate with the Product Managers and Inventory Management to discuss action plans to determine how to provide the best service to Medline's customers. The Operations Specialist will also work closely with Kitting DIV's to ensure service levels of the components which would correlate to healthy service levels of the Single Sterile and Kits pulls. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional organizational and analytical skills, you must have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
- Coordinate inventory levels (surplus, stock transfers, returns, DEDs, slot holds). Contact branches to receive product break downs and/or to offer a solution for Sales.
- Review and approve all DED requests.
- Work with AP to resolve any vendor discrepancies.
- Respond to product information requests from the sales force. Provide Sales the appropriate Medline preferred cross-reference literature brochures.
- Asssist with the over flow calls from the Product Support team.
- Review: back order report, surplus report, customer requested product stocking (DEDs/ RCIs), HOTSHEETS and open Purchase Order reports.
- Process all returns. Review all AP issues with vendors (overbill notices, problem tickets, debit memos and credits) and slot holds.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year relevant business or administrative support experience.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Access (for example: designing and creating simple queries, modifying data types, adding dates, working with required fields and/or creating labels).
- Intermediate analysis and math skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.