Our client is a high-tech engineering and systems control integration company located in the Downers Grove area. They are looking for an experienced (1-1/2 yrs) Electronic Assembler. Previous Soldering Experience is required.
Full-time, M-F 6:00am-2:30pm, DIRECT HIRE
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Individual will perform a wide range of manufacturing operations including: through- hole assembly, hand soldering, touch up, and inspection.
- Perform manual electronic assembly activities to assemble, rework or reassemble units, building to specification (blueprints, schematics, process sheets, etc.).
- Do hand soldering and solder touchup as needed.
- Assist with physical inventory.
- Pick and pack inventory.
- Follow safety rules and maintain assigned tools and work area in good order.
- Willingness to attend classes or in-house seminars to improve skills and growth.
Education or Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and exercise personal judgment.
- Basic English language reading, writing and speaking ability.
- Proven fine motor skills are needed.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance