Vanguard Healthcare Staffing
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting in the development, management and executions of product launches and assets that educate and engage The Company. customers and field sales team, while building brand affinity and equity. This includes, but is not limited to launch assets, educational resources, and B2B support tools.
The Product Marketing Manager is the day-to-day owner of essential product content and works closely with the Director of Product Marketing to ensure product positioning and strategic imperatives are integrated into all projects that support product awareness, product education, and sell-in goals.
This role will work fluidly between cross-functional partners, external agencies, and customers. Ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and a strong “get it done” attitude.
- Assist in the development of new launch planning; support all aspects of product launches including operations, creative development, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to ensure successful execution of product support assets, including sales aids, patient brochures, B2B eblasts, etc.
- Track and measure KPIs for major marketing initiatives
- Manage external partners, including creative agency teams, to ensure partners have clear direction to execute timely and within budget
- Collaborate with Regulatory, Legal, Medical and Compliance counterparts to ensure all requirements are met
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 5+ years of product marketing/brand management experience executing brand campaigns
- Preferred experience in device, aesthetics, beauty, or wellness marketing
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing and communication
- Agency Management Experience Preferred
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies (includes Licenses, Credentials)
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to navigate fast-changing environment
- Ability to see the big picture, but obsess over the small details
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking skills
- Good liaison with internal and external partners; ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Solid business acumen and ability to translate business and brand strategy into marketing programs
- Ability to manage and direct external agencies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven, team environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to travel