Marketing Manager, Lead Gen- Professional Services
Zacks Investment Research
Marketing Manager, Lead Generation
Zacks Professional Services, a division of Zacks Investment Research, is looking for an experienced Marketing and Lead Generation Manager to head up three new initiatives designed to:
- Spark interest and requests for demonstrations or free trials of our products
- Generate leads of individual investors for our equity trading group, Zacks Trade
- Provide lead generating (email) support for select Clients of Professional Services
The ideal candidate will be experienced in B2B and B2C, excel in multi-tasking and enjoy working with a diverse set of responsibilities. You are a leader and team player that can effectively work with a team of creative, marketing and media professionals as well as internal and external Clients. The position will reside within our onsite marketing team (temporarily remote).
· Lead cross-functional teams in the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns ensuring they are aligned with best practices and delivered on schedule.
· Manage the development and QA of marketing copy for emails, landing pages, and ads by working with copywriters, designers, and legal compliance.
· Manage and advance conversion rate efforts by designing and implementing best practices including A/B tests.
· Communicate post-campaign results with summary reports and recommendations for improvement to marketing team, internal and external Clients.
· Stay up to date with digital marketing trends, benchmarks, vendors/platforms and competitive landscape to identify new opportunities.
· Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of digital marketing experience with 3+ years focused on email.
· Proficiency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud email blasts; Pardot would be a plus.
· Exceptional project management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize and manage deliverables across multiple projects.
· Tech savvy with strong interpersonal skills and experience interfacing with other technical (and less technical) professionals across organization.
· Working knowledge of HTML to edit copy and URLs, is a plus.
Questions for candidates, answers to be provided in writing with application letters/resumes
1. What do you know about our Company?
2. Tell us about an effective lead generating email campaign you planned and executed?
3. When marketing campaigns fail, how do you respond?
4. How do you handle reasonable push back from team members/clients?
5. What is the first thing you would do if hired for this position?
Company Information: Zacks Investment Research was formed in 1978 to provide independent research and analysis to both the institutional and individual investors. Our Professional Services group and Zacks Trade have built upon this foundation to create products to help financial advisors grow and better manage their business and help individual investors with trading for their personal portfolios. We are a privately held firm located in the heart of downtown Chicago.Apply