, Staff recruiter 70K NOT REMOTE
Partial remote Downtown Cleveland, Staff recruiter 70K
high school diploma or GED
Remote one or two days a week at home; At least three days
a week in the downtown Cleveland, Ohio, office
direct hire with benefits; 401K and health.
There are no commissions for this job.
Job is located near the RTA bus and train stops.
Relocation assistance is not offered.
Call Gary 323-694-6577 PST
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the recruiting campaigns for all non-legal staff and legal support positions. Duties will include but not limited to establishing recruiting plans with each manager, effectively sourcing a diverse pool of candidates, reviewing applicant resumes, conducting/scheduling interviews, and making offers to best-fit candidates. Provide reports and updates to Human Resources management on a regular basis.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates through job postings, social media, networking, and employee referrals. Continuously seek out job posting sites and staffing agencies that will diversify the pool of candidates for open positions.
- Maintain contracts with staffing agencies. Responsible for reviewing redline edits made by agency to the Firm’s standard contracts and renewing contracts when needed, consulting the Senior Manager of Human Resources when necessary. Process invoices from staffing agencies.
Education, Training and/or Experience:
- high school or GED
- Five years of recruiting experience required, within a professional services organization preferred.
- High proficiency with software.
- Ability to adjust work schedule and work outside regularly schedule hours when needed.
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone etiquette are mandatory.
- Regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this job.