Customer Service/Administrative Associate
8 Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing sales and customer service support to all customers (internal and external).
- Prepare and ship outgoing samples ; (US Mail, UPS, FEDEX)
- Receive all packages delivered, sort and distribute incoming mail; (US Mail, UPS, FEDEX)
- Manage mail machine and the mail supplies.
- Process all catering requests and coordinate delivery to meeting
- Create agendas and schedule onsite meetings.
- You'll take pride in the level of your customer service! It's the sort of service that you want your customers talking to others about.
- Manage record storage and retention.
- Tidy and maintain a clean and organized reception area.
- Additional administrative responsibilities as they arise.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet the business needs.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- High School Diploma or GED with three years of administrative experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and accepted in lieu of experience
- Customer service or sales related experience preferred
- PC Skills using spreadsheets, word processing, and other office management applications required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good time management skills to manage tasks
- Demonstrated customer and people skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Current valid Driver’s License