· Good analytical, abstraction and problem-solving skills to be able to translate business requirements into IT solutions
· Motivation not only to document but also to design , implement, and test (no coding required, although past coding experience will benefit)
· Agile methodology, especially planning Sprints and creating stories for the Sprints
· JIRA tool experience
· Operational and/or customer service implementation experience
· System implementation experience.
· Insurance project experience.
· Familiar with SDLC processes and disciplines, and Agile methodologies.
· Experience or knowledge of Policy Administration System (Insurance domain) and/or implementation of Web services and REST API's
· Ideally experienced or interested in web applications
· Forward looking with high levels of flexibility and ability to work in ambiguous and changing contexts
· Capable of thinking strategically and being able to execute tactically
· Ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume, high-speed environment
· High level of autonomy
· Cloud experience & Qlik Sense a plus
· Good SQL, HTML, MS Office skills.
- Translate business requirements into business process and business requirement documents
- Learn business processes and identify business analysis opportunities
- Support business analyst during user acceptance testing
- Analyzing business requirements and process analysis
- Analyze existing business process requirements
- Translate business requirements into system solutions
- Understand business objective and business requirements
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Translate business requests/issues into technical and business process requirements
- Developing business requirements and related business rules based on business group
- Prioritize requirements from business stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into technology solutions
- Writing business requirements for technology/software requirements
- Gather business requirements and analyze data
- Determine business requirements and specify effective business processes
- Support business user reporting needs
- Conduct business process analysis to align information technology solutions with business initiatives in multiple business areas
- Understand business process management and customers' business requirements
- Improve business processes and support future business needs
- Defining business reporting requirements from end users.