Urgent Opening for Data Analyst (Banking Domain)-Chicago IL
RDBMS SQL, Agile, ETL loading strategies
- Performs role of BA with requirements analysis and documentation of user story in Agile scrum methodology in Jira.
- Participate in project initiation discussions and collect requirements from users/stakeholders.
- Document and prepare business requirement document.
- Design load strategies and create design specs.
- Prepare mapping documents to target system.
- Perform reconciliation and tractability matrix.
- Assist in user testing Oversee production migration and handhold till stabilizes in production.
- Perform gap analysis of existing systems and provide feasible solutions.
- Sound RDBMS understanding and SQL skills required.
- Ensure data accuracy and data integrity
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Extracting data from the database
- Perform data modeling based on multiple data sources
- Ensure data accuracy and troubleshoot data to improve performance of data applications
- Perform data analysis and monitoring to ensure data quality
- Develop data templates/software tools for data submission
- Perform data analysis and ad hoc reporting using SQL
- Track data quality and data flow dynamics
- Conduct details analysis of data
- Understanding of data requirements to ensure data source
- Develop reports to access data directly in the database or in the data warehouse
- Analyzing data from various systems
- Provide statistical analysis of data
- Ensure data accuracy within system
- Analyze business data from various sources
- Develop data flows and interpret data models
- Monitor data quality scorecards and data integrity efforts to works with data owners/stewards to resolve data quality issues
- Perform data conversion validations using reports
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases