Inside Technical Sales
Location: Downers Grove/Naperville area
Full time, direct hire
Base + commission + benefits
If you are a competitive, motivated, enthusiastic and professional person with a passion for sales and looking for a career with growth opportunities, this is the sales role you are looking for.
Our client is looking for inside sales professionals. You'll be given extensive IT and sales training and through the telephone, follow up on generated leads and sell IT products and services, business to business, to clients ranging from small to enterprise size.
You'll utilize contact methods and tools to sell, build relationships, and provide exceptional customer service; with an eye towards future personal growth within the company.
Duties will include:
- Sell/Up-sell within the client product and services portfolio to existing customer base and prospects.
- Generate new business through prospecting.
- Understand the metrics for measuring success and maintain activity levels to achieve goals.
- Capture, maintain, and distribute accurate and relevant new customer information in a timely manner.
- Nurture leads in the pipeline to effectively coordinate handoffs between the account executives and prospects.
- Keep customers informed on promotional offerings as well as new items.
- Adhere to all current sales methods and processes, meeting monthly appointment quotas.
- Maintain current knowledge of client's products, solutions, customers, and competitors.
- Maintains database of contacts as well as accurate records of calls placed and call results.
- Maintain daily sales and productivity goals, including sales and activity reports.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years of inside sales experience
- Detail oriented, organized, with strong time management and follow up skills
- Professional, with excellent verbal and written skills and telephone etiquette