Administrative Assistant / Assistant Property Manager
33 West Ontario / Associa Chicagoland
Are you tired of working in a boring office? Looking for a career change? Want to be an essential part of the team’s success? Do you enjoy a very busy atmosphere? Do you want to put your exceptional customer service and communication skills to work? Would you like to work with people who really care?
The 33 West Ontario Condominium Association / Associa Chicagoland has two office / administrative positions (Resident Coordinator and Accounts Coordinator) open in our 5-person Management office. In smaller offices, these positions might be called Assistant Property Managers.
These are onsite positions at the building and you will be required to work the posted Management office hours of Monday – Wednesday – Friday 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and Tuesday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
• Previous office experience; preferably 3 years or more.
• Conflict resolution abilities
• Computer and typing skills
• Multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Exceptional customer service and writing skills
• Receptionist abilities
• Accounting skills
• Ability to stay “cool” under pressure
• You need to care!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answering phones; communicating with owners, residents, and vendors
• Tracking and obtaining owner/resident information, leases, work orders, and certificates of insurance
• Performing building inspections
• Event planning
• Producing timely correspondence and newsletters
• Responding to emergencies
• Maintain schedules
• Produce reports
• Maintain a neat and orderly work space and files
• Schedule moves and deliveries
• Maintain unit owner accounts
• Produce mailings
• Attend meetings and events as required by the General Manager