Get In The Game.
Incredible Technologies began as a small business start-up in 1985 and has since grown into an industry leader. Now headquartered in the Chicago suburb of Vernon Hills, Illinois, IT employs 250+ incredible individuals in 18 states and Canada. The company’s foundation is built on years of unparalleled innovation within the amusement industry due to the development of groundbreaking game titles including the most successful pay-to-play amusement game in history - Golden Tee® Golf. Today Incredible Technologies has become a leader in casino gaming; with games placed in 29 states, the company is considered one of the hottest new video slot manufacturers in the business.
Incredible Technologies is growing and we believe that every employee plays an integral role in the company’s unbridled success. We foster a culture of innovation and provide a fantastic team-oriented work environment…and because of it we have an unbelievable tenure record – more than half of our employees have been with IT for 10 years or more. Incredible Technologies is a big-time company with small-time values and competitive benefits. We are expanding our dynamic team of personnel to support our continued growth and we are seeking talented individuals who share our same passion for innovation, pride of accomplishment and overall love of the games. Are you ready to get in the game?
- Incredible Technologies offers a tremendously comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, tuition assistance, flexible work hours and paid time off
TITLE : PURCHASING MANAGER
We are looking for hands-on Purchasing Manager who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate purchasing system and team that promotes customer satisfaction. Educate and train department employees as to their impact in the procurement management system. This position will plan, develop and maintain raw material availability, monitor supply and production progress and procure necessary services and raw materials in order to meet production requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and monitor targeted levels of raw materials, finished goods and material supplies to meet customers’ on-time deliveries and quality standards while establishing and monitoring reasonable safety stock levels within agreed upon standards and metrics.
- Direct the domestic and international sourcing and purchasing of materials.
- Effectively implement and manage supplier strategies and initiatives. Develop business relationships at multiple levels within supplier accounts to manage performance, quality improvement, productivity and service level.
- Direct and oversee supplier negotiations for optimal price, terms, quality requirements and delivery lead times.
- Lead, coach and develop team members to ensure a high performing team.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Drive and desire to dig for answers which better company processes is critical; initiative is key
- Strong communication skills are a must, particularly the ability to prepare clear, concise written and oral communications
- Be able to work independently and within a team framework
- A natural affinity for details, organization and timeliness is crucial
- Capable of working across multiple functions. leading and delivering complex and time-sensitive projects.
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop employees.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 8-10 years’ experience in strategic purchasing and inventory management within a demanding and fast paced Manufacturing/Distribution environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience in Total Quality Management Systems (QMS) , Lean Manufacturing or other similar environments is a plus
- Strong understanding of supply chain methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite ERP a plus
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook