Print Production Specialist (Large Format Printing)
Systematics Screen Printing
Systematics is a family owned and operated firm with three decades of knowledge and experience. We design and produce retail marketing solutions such as displays, fixtures, kiosks, etc. We provide full service custom fabrication and printing resources to the point of purchase trade. With our equipment and machinery, we can manufacture a variety items from simple plaques to complex multi-material retail displays. Our knowledge, experience, and expertise, while focused on the POP trade, apply to wider range of fabrication needs. We are currently looking for a detail-oriented and passionate individual to join the team as a PRINT PRODUCTION SPECIALIST. If you are looking for personal growth, learning experience, and create amazing products, then Systematics can offer these opportunities.
The Print Production Specialist will be responsible for all artworks set up, printing, and operation of various printing, laminating, and cutting machinery. This position will require to understand each assigned project and the materials required for completion of the project.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Establish and maintain best practices for art file creation, production order processing and execution.
• Create PDF proofs for internal and client approval.
• Follow up with Business Development team on approval status of projects to process.
• Set up artwork for prototype and production phases.
• Perform QC check on prints during production phase.
• Collaborate with Engineering to layout parts and create files for laser cutting.
• Gain a thorough understanding of implementation of the artwork.
• Operate, troubleshoot, and maintain ESKO knife cutting, Fuji Acuity Flatbed Printer, and Fuji Acuity Roll to Roll printer.
• Oversee and aide operator-helper with knife cutting table to provide hands on support.
• Maintain inventory counts on received, printed, and cut parts of running project.
• Follow and meet deadlines for scheduled jobs.
• Assure products are printed for completion of project in the highest quality to customer.
• Will require working 40+ hours through tight deadlines and high project volume. This is a condition of employment.
Education and/or Experience
- Associates degree a plus
- Experience of 5+ years with wide format printing
- High level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites required
- Experience with Caldera or similar RIP software required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong decision-making skills required
- Proven ability using some or all the following-large format digital printers, roll to roll printer, CNC router, flatbed printer.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and experience working with common industry materials such as sheet plastic, film/decal, foam boards, etc.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Attention to detail is a MUST.
- Maintain a courteous and “can-do” attitude with internal customers and management.
- Understanding of how to execute custom workflows and queues using software.
The work environment for this position is manufacturing.Apply