The Site Supervisor role, within the Operations Department, is responsible for overseeing labor at the project site. In addition, this role will coordinate project material and follow plans and prints as it pertains to the installation of automated equipment at the job site. This role will communicate heavily with the project manager in terms of additional workers needed and any important updates and/or issues at the site.
- Supervise the execution of the assigned projects
- Coordinate the different subcontractors
- Make sure all the right materials arrive to customers' sites for the project
- Organize the personnel and materials and other resources on site daily
- Create and provide scheduled quality reports and status reports regarding the project.
- Communicate any issues that arise on site
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Must have a mechanical and electrical aptitude with the ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical blueprints and diagrams.
- Ability to lead the work for a variety of types of workers at different levels.
- Ability to travel (mostly domestic and Canada) for work, 100% of the time.
- Good MS Word and MS Excel skills.
- Responsible, results-oriented person who can be trusted to accomplish the established objectives of each project on time, safely, and with the highest degree of integrity
- Excellent communication skills