Legal Billing Coordinator
Interested in elevating your career? Chicago law firm has an immediate opening for an experienced electronic billing coordinator with at least 2-3 years of current experience. Candidates out of a large law firm are desired but not required.
A successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail; strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; analytical thinking and problem solving skills; ability to work in a team environment; strong customer service orientation and oral and written communication skills; and proficiency in MS Office.
· Resolve billing inquiries prior to billing completion
· Ensure accurate billing of invoices
· Maintain accurate billing rates and arrangements, billing addresses and billing status
· Monthly and weekly billing
· System file maintenance
· Manage the production of reports upon request
· Monitor the WIP and A/R inventory for their assigned attorneys
· Interact with all levels of firm staff
· Experience with Elite billing softwareApply