Commercial Roofing Jr Estimator/ Project Manager
PointOne Recruiting Solutions
Commercial Roofing Project Manager/ Estimator
-Must have 2+ years in commercial roofing
Well-established Commercial Roofing Company seeking experienced Project Manager/ Estimator for a growing company.
Come join a dynamic company with opportunities for advancement and growth.
Experience in the following areas must be demonstrated:
Flat Roofs / Single Ply Roofs / Tile / Composition tiles / Steep
Commercial Roofing experience a must
Must have good math skills
Must have excellent time management skills
Organization and Communication Skills with an emphasis on Customer Services
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate with demonstrated experience in providing exceptional customer service, team-focused, and capable of juggling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High School education; Associates Degree Preferred
- Previous project management role in a similar environment
- Must be flexible and skillful
- Enthusiastic and personable
- Knowledge of Reroofing, New Roofing, and Service/Maintenance
- Provide information to many different parties (internal & external) to keep projects moving forward
- Process submittals and other paperwork for customers after award/contracting
- Support estimators with receiving "hand-off" of bids and contract into files to execute work (this is not an estimator role, but you will need to become familiar with estimates)
- Verify material and subcontractor buyout that is given to you by estimator
- Problem-solving for projects from start to closeout
- Manage execution of projects: safety planning, scheduling manpower with superintendent, quality control documentation, progress photos, progress reports, follow up with estimators as necessary for change orders
- Customer satisfaction through constant communication.