Digital Asset Manager
US Tech Solutions, Inc
US Tech Solutions is seeking an “ Digital Asset Manager” for a 6 months contract Fulltime position with our client in Chicago, IL. 60606
Job Poster: Anirudh Tyagi
Position: Digital Asset Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Contract: 6 Months Contract
This individual will work closely with the Digital Commerce Operations, Brand Design and Packaging, IT, Marketing, and many other departments to ensure the product detail page assets and product information are organized, catalogued, and properly managed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Uphold governance policies and procedures to ensure standardized asset categorization, establish consistent data definitions, and monitor overall quality of content.
· Help to update, and prioritize, the database Bug and Development Enhancement Lists.
· Management over the DAM and PIM metadata fields, permission schemes, workflow schemes, notification schemes, and reports to help simplify the user experience.
· Develop processes and drive automation around tools administration, digital asset management (DAM), product information management (PIM) and other internal applications.
· Monitor system usage and identify solutions to improve participation, requests, and workflows.
· Identify and manage the resolution of data quality issues such as uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness.
· Assist the support team in user support and system maintenance.
· Demonstrable ability to translate business needs into requirements and define those in a written format that allows the development teams to align behind the product vision.
· Support the Digital Commerce Operations Team:
· Manage the requests for the existing and new product detail page digital assets.
· Reconciling files (renaming, deleting dupes, scanning, etc.) and then tagging all of the files in database.
· Works with Creative Agencies to train, follow-up, and manage the asset upload process.
· Manages the DAM Robotic Process Automation and the tools associated
· Approves product detail page content within the external syndication tools
Experience & Education
· Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics Communication or Information Technology – or equivalent experience
· 2+ years of proven leadership experience in digital asset management.
· Experience using a Digital Asset Management or Image Database software application.
· Experience using a Product Information Management software application.
· Extensive experience working with Excel, Google Sheets and/or Smartsheets.
· Strong knowledge of DAM, PIM, CMS, and metadata taxonomy.
· Basic knowledge of graphic arts industry a plus.
· Client-facing experience.
· Must be able to demonstrate an extreme attention to detail and be able to enter data in all applications accurately.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."Apply