Banking Business Analyst- Immediate remote contract - W2 only - NO C2C, No Sponsorship
Banking Business Analyst
One year remote contract
Shared Services Enablement (SSE) plans and leads the deployment of strategic business initiatives for our client. We lead initiatives related to market growth, digital transformation, operational effectiveness, and regulatory compliance and risk management.
Our client is working on projects requiring strong individuals, experience owning and managing the business requirements effort in a large project team setting.
The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced Business Analyst with the knowledge/experience to propose changes that align Business Analysis within an Agile/blended delivery model to the latest industry best practices.
Exceptional communication, influencing and partnership skills are mandatory.
Work on highly complex projects or programs with minimal management supervision.
- Define and document requirements for the shared capabilities keeping goals, strategy and shared capabilities in mind
- Ability to remain flexible with multiple/shifting priorities and function under deadlines with minimal supervision
- Actively communicate and work effectively with partners (internal and external) to ensure that end-to-end processes, business risks, impacts and constraints are understood and documented
- Identifying and escalating any risks/conditions that may impact timeline, cost or alignment with the overall vision.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to communicate findings, with recommendations, to senior business representatives.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organizational knowledge and ability to understand and articulate inter-process impacts
- Extremely self-motivated and team-oriented - works well with other team members and keeps all relevant individuals, including management, up to date in a timely manner
- Strategic skills such as business diagnosis and assessment, market analysis
- Process Modeling experience
- Stakeholder management
- Strong facilitation skills
- Previous Financial Institution experience is required
- 5+ years business analysis experience
- Business analysis accreditation preferred
- Experience in working with the Agile methodology will be an asset
- Experience with Jira/Confluence for Requirements and Testing (in Jira)